If equal pay and human rights are important to your organisation, there are many great reasons to enter the 2018 YWCA Equal Pay Awards:
- Be recognised as thought leader and champion in gender pay equality which will also enhance your corporate reputation
- Become an employer of choice for top talent looking for forward-thinking organisations
- Celebrate your achievements and acknowledge the hard work of the people in your organisation who have driven the changes
- The entry process and feedback from judging can be used to help develop your internal process and systems
- You will join a network that has access to resources and mentoring sessions to learn from others journeys
- Develop benchmarks for industry standards to see how your own organisation compares.
- Meet like-minded awards entrants and be inspired by other equal pay champions.
Not sure if you are ready to enter an award?
In addition to the Awards, if you are addressing the gender pay gap in your organisation then you are eligible to apply for YWCA Equal Pay Best Practice Compact. There are many benefits but importantly, the annual renewal acts as an assessment tool to help ensure you are still on track and measuring your progress. By displaying the Compact Logo, you are easily identified as an employer of choice for top talent looking for forward-thinking organisations. It will help you to develop systems and process which support best practice across your organisation. You will also be part of a growing network of like-minded organisations for support and inspiration.